- School days (Recess) : 9:40 am - 10:00 am
- School days (After school) : 3:40 pm - 4:15 pm
- School holidays, school function days, pre-examination period and examination period: Closed
Library Rules & Regulations
- Students should present their Student ID Card when they borrow books. Students with temporary cards and those who could not present Student ID Card are not permitted to borrow books.
- Talking, eating, drinking, running or playing is not allowed in the library.
- Keep the shelves tidy.
- Students should keep the library clean.
- Students should take away all their belongings before they leave.
- Students should not move the furniture such as desks, chairs or shelves in the library.
- Students should not take away any library resources without permission.
- Students should follow the regulations of the library.
- The school reserves the right to change the regulations of the library at any time without prior notice.